Protection against water and stains for all textiles and suede
✔ Dirt repellent
- for easier cleaning
✔ Water repellent
- no more stains
- no more waterlogging
- so that the look is retained
Nanotol for textiles is a breathable impregnation and easy-to-clean coating
Nanotol Textile Protector is a high-tech nano-sealing for all textiles. The effect of our nano-impregnation goes far beyond the well-known lotus effect and offers effective protection against dirt and stains even after several washes. In contrast to conventional impregnation, which is a layer on the fabric, our Nanotech sealing coats individual fibers and therefore remains breathable for all types of fabric from sensitive silk to outdoor clothing. Nanotol is multiple test winner, OEKO-TEX® certified, skin-friendly and food-safe
Armin F. - 30.12.2018
"I am 100% convinced of the product, Nanotol Textile Protector. The application of the product is really very simple, and the result is simply great."
Protection against wetting
Protection against stains
Unlike conventional impregnations, which are applied as a layer on the fabric, Nanotol nano-sealing encases individual fibers. The aqueous liquid is sprayed on and penetrates the fiber. After drying, the nanoparticles remain and coat every single fiber of the yarn.
- The fabric remains breathable.
- The nano-sealing is invisible.
- The protection remains active after washing.
- The fabric is also dirt-repellent.
- Suitable for all types of fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® certified, skin-friendly and food-safe.
The Nanotol effect
- Fabrics and shoes are dirt and water repellent (lotus effect)
- Fabrics remain breathable
- Nano particles form an invisible anti-stick coating on each single fiber
- Does not change the appearance or „feel“
- Dry dirt cannot stick, wet dirt and fluids cannot penetrate into the fiber anymore (i.e. red wine remains as a droplet and can be removed before it leaves a stain)
- Protection against environmental influences (invisible protective layer)
- Intelligent fiber protection for all kind of fabrics due to an ultra-thin layer
- Without alcohol and solvents (odorless)
- Food safe
- Easy to use (spray and let it dry for 24 hours)
- Withstands multiple washes
- Certified according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
Why should you protect your shoes, clothes, garden upholstery or sunblinds with Nanotol Protector?
Because the coating protects against soaking and stains and provides an invisible easy-to-clean layer on the fabric. Sports shoes can easily be cleaned under running water. Dirt is simply washed off. Even red wine on a table cloth can easily be removed.
Is the coating dangerous for you and your textile?
No, it isn't!
Nanotol is completely harmelss for human and animal:
Nanotol Protector has been tested many times and developed specifically for the enduser. Since the coating does not contain any solvents, there is no unpleasant odor. It is not necessary to apply the coating outside. A network of nanopolymers is lying on the surface. Several laboratories proved that no single nano particles can be found in the nano coating, the coating is qualified for direct skin contact and complies with OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
Why is Nanotol better than an impregnation?
1. Nanotol Textile Protector is universally applicable on all kind of fabrics, from silk to outdoor wear.
2. Nanotol products are harmless. Tests proved that Nanotol Protector is even qualified for direct skin contact. All products are produced according to the highest safety precautions and perfectly suitable for the private household.
3. Nanotol Textile Projector sustainably protects with an easy-to-clean coating and and makes the coated textile look new for a long time. The coating is invisible and remains breathable.
4. Nanotol Textile Protector is particularly easy to use. The coating does not contain any alcohol or solvent. It doesn’t smell and can be used anywhere.