Nano coating for shoes, clothes and handbags.
Nanotol for textiles forms an invisible protective layer
on fabric and leather
The breathable easy-to-clean coating protects against stains and dirt.
DIY - Apply nano coating for shoes and clothes yourself.
Nanotol is a breathable easy-to-clean nano impregnation for fabric and leather shoes, as well as untreated garments, such as jackets, coats, suit or tie. Coated textiles are water and dirt repellent and have an invisible protective layer against stains and soaking. In the process, Nanotol coats individual textile fibers and does not lie as a layer on top, like a normal impregnation.
Try it out now!
Nanotol Protector for Textiles
- Fabric, leather, nubuck leather, suede leather
- Sneakers, sports shoes, boots, leather shoes etc.
- Jackets, pants, coats, suits, ties etc.
- Untreated textiles of all kinds
A product for all water absorbing textiles made of fabric or leather.
Nanotol coated shoes or garments stay new for longer because dirt is repelled and discoloration does not appear.
Easy to apply
- No solvents, no odor
- Spray on the clean surface
- Allow to dry for 24 hours
Coating with Nanotol Textile Protector is quick and easy.
Nanotol coats each individual fiber of the textiles with nanoparticles and prevents the penetration of dirt. As a result, the dirt lies only loosely on top and can be removed easily and gently.
No optical change of the surface.
Intelligent fiber protection, ultra-thin , without solvents and therefore completely odorless. Nanotol is OEKO-TEX® certified, mild on skin and food safe.
Protection against soaking.
The nanoparticles change the surface so that water can no longer penetrate the textile fiber or leather. Spherical drops form on the surface and run off.
No layer formation on the surface.
Unlike conventional impregnations, Nanotol does not lie on top as a layer, but penetrates the textile or leather. Interstices remain open so that air can continue to circulate.
Depending on absorbency, sufficient for approx. 1 m²
Depending on absorbency, sufficient for approx. 2 m²
Depending on absorbency, sufficient for approx. 5 m²
This is how easy it is to apply Nanotol Protector for textiles
Nanotol Protector for textiles is a professional nano coating for all textiles and types of leather that can absorb water.
- The substrate must be clean and free of other coatings that could prevent the aqueous coating from being absorbed by the textile fibers or leather.
- Nanotol Protector for textiles is sprayed evenly onto the surface at a distance of approx. 15 cm until saturation is reached.
- Allow Nanotol Protector to dry. After 24 hours, the coating process is complete.
More interesting things to read about our Textile Protector
How can I find out if Nanotol Textile Protector is suitable for me?
Do a test:
drop water on the textile or leather you want to protect
wait and see if the water is absorbed by the fabric
if the water does not penetrate on its own, you can apply a little pressure (sponge, cloth, brush)
Once the fabric has absorbed the water, Nanotol Textile Protector can also penetrate and attach itself. You can coat your surface with Nanotol Protector for textiles.
Nanotol is not suitable if the water could not penetrate. There might already be a coating on the fabric or the fibre composition contains too much plastic (polyester, polyamide, polyacrylic, elastane, lycra etc) which cannot absorb water. In this case, even Nanotol cannot penetrate and would not work.
Nanotol Protector for Textiles has been tested and certified
- It meets the requirements of the § 30 und 31 LFGB* and the European Regulation (EC) No.: 1935/2004.
* German Food, Article and Feed Law Book. The test confirms that surfaces coated with Nanotol do not emit any substances and are harmless in direct contact with foodstuffs.
- Tested and certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute (Deutschland)
Is Nanotol water repellent or waterproof?
Unlike conventional impregnations, which lie as a layer on the fabric, Nanotol Protector coats each single fibre. The aqueous liquid is sprayed on and penetrates the fibre. After drying, the nanoparticles remain and protect each individual fibre of the yarn.
- Dirt rolls off with water. Dirt left on shoes can be removed easily.
- Dyeing liquids, such as red wine, are not absorbed into the fibre and can be removed without leaving any residues (tablecloth, couch, carpet).
- Fibres cannot get wet. Mould stains are prevented (awning, sun sail, tarpaulin, garden cushions).
BUT: If you want to stay dry in the long term during continuous rain, you need waterproof shoes. This can only be achieved by a layer-forming impregnation. If you only want to be protected in case you accidentally step into a puddle, "water-repellent" is better for you because it also has the dirt-repelling effect. However, you should not stand in the puddle with it.
General questions about Nanotol
Here are questions that do not concern a specific application with Nanotol:
How long does Nanotol Nano-coating last on shoes?
Depending on how often shoes are used, Nanotol protects shoes for many months and is also washable. Please use a mild detergent for cleaning.
What is the best way to clean shoes that have been coated with Nanotol?
You only need water and a soft brush or cloth for cleaning. Ideally, hold the shoes under running water and loosen the dirt with the brush. The shoe does not get wet in the process and the loosened dirt is rinsed off.
Is Nanotol nano coating the same as an impregnation spray?
No, an impregnation forms a layer on top of the fabric or leather. Nanotol's nanoparticles, on the other hand, penetrate the fiber and have a much more detailed effect without forming a layer. That is why they are also breathable and invisible.