Dirt repellent impregnation for clothing, shoes and all kind of textiles. Extremely water and dirt repellent, protects against soaking and stains.
Nanosealant – impregnation for fabric, leather, suede.
High quality nanotechnological fabric impregnation. Unlike most "waterproof" sprays for textiles, Nanotol penetrates into every fiber of the fabric or leather instead of just covering the surface. Thus nanoparticles can be placed around each individual textile fiber.
This has decisive benefits:
- The texture of the fabric remains the same. The surface does not become stiff or sticky.
- The fabric remains breathable, which is particularly important for shoes and clothing, as the spaces between the individual threads remain open.
- No liquids can soak into fibers. This also prevents the penetration of dirt.
- The threads and fabric remain clean in the long term. Dirt does not penetrate and can be removed very easily and gently.
- Textiles are protected for a long time and look like new.
Suitable for all textiles, that absorb water:
Product information Nanotol Textile Protector
|Type of product||Nanosealant for Textiles|
|Mixing ratio||Ready to use|
|Range||approx. 20 m² per liter (depending on the absorbency of the fabric)|
|Sizes available||50 ml for approx. 1 m²|
|125 ml for approx. 2 m²|
|250 ml for approx. 5 m²|
|500 ml for approx. 10 m²|
|1000 ml for approx. 20 m²|
|Addition information|| |
Possible areas of application
Nanotol Textile Protector is ideally suitable if you want to protect your favorite shoes, a new couch or an expensive coat from stains and aging permanently. Protect expensive tablecloths against wine stains, car seats against food or white sneakers against stains and yellowing. Convertible car tops become water and dirt, i.e. resin repellent. All sealed fabrics have an easy-to-clean surface and can be cleaned with water without any detergent because there is no dirt in the fiber.
Nanotol Textile Protector does not have a water column and is therefore not suitable for sealing shoes in such a way that you can stand in a puddle. Water would not penetrate into the fabric, but over time it would penetrate between the individual threads.
Spray Nanotol Textile Protector onto the fabric until all fibers have been soaked by the liquid. After a drying time of 24 hours the liquid has evaporated and nanoparticles have remained. You don’t have to go outside to apply the Protector because there is no odor and no unhealthy gas.
- jogging shoes
- motorcycle combination
- rain jacket
- skiing clothes
- smooth leather shoes
- suede shoes
- sun shades
- wedding dress
Textile coating with Nanotol
|> Video „Protection from water“||> Video „The effect on a couch“|
Nanotol – We take environment friendliness seriously
Nanotol Textile Protector is very eco-friendly, not only due to minimal product use but especially due to long lasting protection. Coated shoes or fabrics stay clean much longer, remain new and are easier to clean. This is proved by numerous tests and certificates.
Eco-friendly – coating with Nanotol minimizes the use of surfactants
- Long lasting value of coated textile
- Suitable for direct contact with foodstuffs
- Without solvents
- Universal use
Easy to use – by everyone
Spray coating on the clean fabric – let it dry – that’s all. The fiber has to be completely soaked. The drying process takes 24 hours. Nano particles form an invisible layer on the surface. Protection is provided after drying.
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our ("CGU").
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews.
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years.
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one.
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
- Number of Reviews : 52
- Average Grade : 4.7 / 5
Based on 52 customer reviews
- 3 2
- 4 14
- 5 36
Hiking boots made of leather were for short walks in the rain, but for walks in the wet grass it was after an hour of waterproof. With walking shoes with material, which should be actually also waterproof in itself, it helped rather less, one should use these shoes only in the dry. But still better than without Nanotol
This product is completely odourless and did a very good job on my old ski pants, which I used again after years. The effect was clear when tested with water after the treatment and there were no marks. If necessary, I will also treat other items of clothing with Nanotol. However, I have not researched whether it is really as harmless to health as shown. At least I hope so and basically I would like to rely on the certificates given.
Easy to use, I applied it 2x and the result is great. The supplied atomizer is not to be used. It does not atomize, it applies thick drops. However, after applying it we had a matt film on the new tiles, which could not be wiped off. But this could be repaired after a phone call with nanotol.
Easy to handle good effect
After the treatment of my jacket it was again protected from rain. Very good result after the treatment.