Lotus effect - Impregnation for granite, natural stone, concrete, cement, paving stones or roof tiles. Suitable for all mineral surfaces. Water and dirt repellent. Protection against moss and discoloration.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector forms a wafer-thin layer allowing the coated surface to breathe. Most of the dirt is washed away by rain.
Ready to ship today
Delivery time 2 days in Germany. Shipping time other countries
Mineral surfaces Protector
For nano coating mineral surfaces (i.e. stones, concrete, cement, clay and plaster). The sealing with Nanotol is water repellent and dirt cannot stick to the surface as before. Mineral surfaces are protected against moss and discoloration.
Nano sealing for mineral surfaces.
Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector is a high quality nano sealing for all mineral surfaces. It is a kind of protective shield against environmental influences and provides dirt and water repellency (Nanotol lotus effect). The surface stays clean much longer and it is far easier to clean. Stones sealed with Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector gain a long lasting, perfect protection against influences. The UV-stability enables a long lasting protection of the sealed surface, provided that it is not destroyed by abrasion. Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector protects all mineral surfaces such as flooring, walls, paneling, roof tiles and even facades.
The Nanotol Effect
- Less adhesion of dirt – dirt cannot penetrate into the surface, it is easy to clean
- Open to vapor diffusion (no water stagnation)
- Protection against moss on walls, protection against stains of oil in garage entrance (water, oil and fat repellency)
- Resistant to high pressure jet cleaners (cleaning with the high pressure jet cleaner (50-60 bar) is possible without damaging the coating)
- Reduces growth of moss and fungus (plants don’t have water to grow)
- Odorless, can be applied without protective wear (food safe, without alcohol)
- Weathering resistant (no damage of coating by ice and snow)
- Reduction of frost damage (water cannot penetrate into the coated surface)
- Invisible (no change in appearance)
You can coat 5 – 30 m² with one liter Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector depending on the absorbency of the surface.
- 1 Liter Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector on concrete: 30 m²
- 1 Liter Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector on roof tiles: 25 m²
- 1 Liter Nanotol Mineral Surface Protector on stone: 5 m²
- cobblestone pavement
- external plaster
- grave stone
- house walls
- paving stone
- roof tiles
- sand stone
- supporting walls
- terrace stones
- wall covering
Stone coating with Nanotol
|> Video „Protection from moss“||> Video „Water rund off“|
Nanotol – We take environment friendliness seriously
Nanotol Protector for mineral surfaces is very eco-friendly, not only because of its long lasting effect, but mainly because of its protective functions. It protects against early ageing and discoloration due to environmental influences.
- Eco-friendly – coating with Nanotol makes cleaning easier without the use of surfactants
- Suitable for direct contact with foodstuffs
- Without solvents
- Food safe
- Gentle, thorough cleaning without scrubbing
- Universal use
Easy to use – by everyone
The Coating (Protector) is sprayed on the clean surface. For the best effect, repeat application “wet on wet”. Industrial application also with standard airless spray systems.
The coating is completely cured after 24 hours.