Creates a durable, easy-to-clean surface on the shower glass.
Nano-coating Set for shower cabins
With this easy-to-use set you can nano-coat coat your shower cubicle or shower screen with an impregnating, permanent nano effect. This ensures that limescale is not stuck, but can be removed very easily. The surface remains as good as new for many years.
Sufficient for approx. 8 m² surface made of real glass, acrylic glass, plastic. Also suitable and effective on fittings.
- Premium set with pre-cleaner, descaler, nano-sealing and care products for a long-term beading effect
- A single application provides lifelong protection against limescale and water stains, with regular care with Nanotol 2in1.
- Suitable for shower cubicles or shower screens made of acrylic glass or real glass.
- Like impregnation, the glass seal ensures that dirt and limescale cannot adhere.
- Made in Germany, food safe, odorless, biodegradable.
Nanotol – We take environment friendliness seriously
Nanotol Cleaner and Nanotol Protector are very eco-friendly, not only due to minimal product use but especially due to its complete and easy biodegradability. This is proved by numerous tests and certificates.
- Eco-friendly – coating with Nanotol makes the use of surfactants superfluous
- Microplastic-free, fragrance-free and vegan
- LGA certified (chemical product test) – qualified for direct contact with foodstuffs
- Completely biodegradable according to OECD guidelines 302
- Verification of the hygienic effect by SGS Institute Fresenius.
- Without solvents
- Gentle, thorough cleaning without scrubbing
- Universal use
How to use Nanotol Sanitary Set
- Wet the surface.
- Spray the diluted cleaner on the wet, dirty surface.
- Spread the cleaner and let it work for 30-60 seconds. Use the blue sponge cloth included in the set.
- Rinse: Wash off Nanotol Cleaner, lime scale and dirt with plenty of water.
- Dry off the surface. Use a lint-free cloth, a squeegee or the blue Nanotol microfiber cloth included in the set.
- Spray Nanotol Protector on the clean surface. Approx. 4 sprays per square meter.
- Spread the seal very thinly with a clean, lint-free cloth. Ideally, use the white sponge cloth included in the set. Moisten this lightly beforehand to make it smoother. Do this partially to ensure even distribution. You can take your time for this.
TIP: Proceed "like a checkerboard" - once from left to right and once from top to bottom.
- Let dry. A gray haze forms, but it is difficult to see on light and transparent surfaces.
- Polish the surface with a high quality microfiber cloth for glass until the surface has become noticeably smoother. Ideally, use the white Nanotol microfiber cloth included in the set.
TIP: If the cloth "slips" over the surface, you have sufficiently activated the Nanotol protective layer.
1 - Cleaning
Nanotol Sanitary CleanerTiny nanopolymers can only enter the pores of the surface when they are really clean and without any limescale. Nanotol Sanitary Cleaner cleans with high quality, nonionic surfactants and decalcifies gently but thoroughly. The Cleaner ideally prepares shower glass, sinks, faucets or tiles for sealing with Nanotol Protector.
Nanotol Cleaner is easily biodegradable, chemically active and cleans hygienically.
2 - Nano coating
Nanotol Sanitary ProtectorAfter cleaning the surface, tiny nanopolymers „fill“ the pores. Nanotol Protector should be applied thinly and as soon as the surface has dried, it needs to be polished with a microfiber cloth. This activates nano particles and smoothens the surface. Limescale and dirt can no longer firmly bond to the surface.
The effect of the nano coating can be replenished from time to time and lasts many years.
1+2 - Renewing
Nanotol Sanitary 2in1Instead of a conventional sanitary cleaner, use Nanotol Sanitary 2in1 in future. It cleans hygienically and prolongs the sealing effect every time it is used.
Nanotol 2in1 quickly cleans and coats. Just spray, apply all over and rinse off. Dry with a microfiber cloth